favorite this post Tiny House Rv Pad Wanted. (Twin Falls, ID) hide this posting unhide

I'm looking for a place outside of Twin Falls in the country to park and live in my Tiny house. I need a garden hose for my water, and a 30 amp outlet for my power. I'm looking to spend $300/ month with electric, water and wifi included. I'm 35, single, sober, and handy to have around. I would like to do chores or work around the property to compensate for rent if possible.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6886239581



best of [?]